Sunday, March 13, 2011

. . . o n t o p - of the world . . . or beneath it.


Topic : deadline. DEADLINES. Deadlines. deadlines.

VISUAL STUDIES: 7th-11th March 2011
a week. an eternity.
 deprived of the opportunity to learn. buried beneath lack of time and deadlines. ironic.
looking back on what was, i again question what is.
a graduate? of what?
consumption
i feel suspended... but detached. i feel content... but embellished.
its only at the outcome of the last 160 hours that i have
established the essence of what has passed.
i evolved. not by choice but by
  conviction.
this week brought me face to face, again with my collection and its concepts.
through development i enhanced have my ideals, my judgements and my perceptions.
my collection.
unestablished by the guidelines of standard?
undefined but what is accepted?

decisions left to a graduate?

the constant need to define, to set in stone ideals to establish conclusions.  
 conclusions?

Lets wait and see . . .

Ashhhhhhh
FOREVER and FASHION <3

1 comment:

  1. Very cute blog. Love the content ♥

    Nix
    {www.nibbleatlife.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete