Thursday, May 12, 2011

l e t t i n g YOU in . . .



Topic: time for the truth . 

Its not that I'm afraid,
IM NOT.
Its not that I'm ashamed,
IM NOT.

I don't quite know what it is.
When we got the assignment at the start of the year:
to set up a blog that encaptures life at FEDISA, life as a third year, life as a graduate.
The truth,
I couldn't.
I dont let people into my head, I can tell you how I feel but not what I think. I can tell you what I want but not who I am.

a bit late - but here goes:

Im a 21 year old FEDISA student, I am graduating at the end of 2011, from there,
the truth,
I dont know.
But I'll embrace the unknown, knowing one thing, I'll have the courage to face reality. . . for now,
the truth,
Ill get lost in my dreams.

Course: Unknown
Subject: Just me. The truth.

So - Lets wait and see . . .



Ashhhhhhh
FOREVER and FASHION <3



  

No comments:

Post a Comment