Saturday, May 14, 2011

next step . . . a c c e p t a n c e ?



Topic: and the doubt seeps through the cracks I have created.

I, not so long ago, feared the finalisation of my collection,
mere designs.
Now I fear the conclusion of such designs.

Our first garment is complete, designed and created.
A sigh of relief to some, but an uncertainty of satisfaction to others.
Acceptance?
I am not entirely contempt with what I have created, I doubt my vision. I see my design, and I see it in completion, yet I fail to find a harmony between the two.
So, I am left with acceptance.
With this I discard the doubt from what was created and I accept it in its fault, and at the same time, I accept that I have eight more designs to view in their completion, eight more chances to portray my vision, eight more opportunities to accept the things I cannot change, and change the things I can. 

With this I begin a new week, a new garment, an old vision. My second chance to find harmony between whats inside my head, and the reflection of me in my work.

Acceptance. That I can create what I aspire to, I just need the chance to try.

Lets wait and see . . . 

Ashhhhhhh
FOREVER and FASHION <3







No comments:

Post a Comment