Saturday, May 28, 2011

never off track.


Topic: Never far from vision 

The jump from my conceptual, somewhat hypothetical, collection - to the corporate world. 
One day design, the next decision. 
As a graduate you are required to not only create a 9 piece collection, not only complete an abundance of assignments, not only to learn and develop, but you are required to meet the world beyond FEDISA. Last week we did, I think

Truworths extends the privilege to 3rd years to embody a mock interview, the set up, the procedure.
  But its what comes next that changes things.
The thought process.

Where do I want to be? Who do I want to be?
How will I get there?

Guess I'm still figuring it all out.
(Cant say its not enticing.)
But its grounding. Welcome back.

Where to from here?


Lets wait and see . . . 

Ashhhhhhh
FOREVER and FASHION <3




No comments:

Post a Comment